Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thanks SMS-1

Thank you to every person
who has ever told me I can't.
You are just another reason why I will.




**Wat can i say?
web u shower with ur trust,
wen u dont just recognise friend values, but also applaud them.
wen u show ur confidence.
Wat can i say?
JustThanku


**One can pay back the loan of gold,
but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind.
Thank You.


**When the Halloween pumpkins are gone,
And the leaves have all fallen to ground,
When the air has turned windy and cold,
Then Thanks you will soon be around.


**Thank you for a memorable evening.
Heaven is suffused with verbal light.
As souls peer through the glass of conversation,
No one knows what may be wrong or right.
Kindness teaches far more truth than reasoning.
Your food for tongue and thought was rich with seasoning,
Opening a window on delight,
Undoing tiny knots of revelation.


**Thanks to those who Hated me,
They made me a Stronger person.

Thanks to those who loved me,
They made my Heart bigger.

Thanks to those who were worried about me,
They let me know that they actually cared.

Thanks to those who left me,
They made me realize that nothing lasts forever.

Thanks to those who entered my life,
They made me who i am today.

Just want to Thank Every One .

Good Morning..!



**Sometimes..
Life gets so busy that we could
not find time to say "Thank you"
to someone who has been so
nice and wonderful. "Thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks