Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teacher's Day SMS-1

A teacher's purpose is not to create students
in his own image,
but to develop students who can create their own image.



**But, I mean it whenever I say it.
Thank You Teacher
For all the things you have done for me.
Happy Teachers Day!


**Teachers dy text greetings
Greetings 4 d Teachers dy
Remember all words he say
Words 2 make U social
He is our teacher
He is our guide
Lets make him feel pride


**May not say it always.
But, I mean it whenever I say it.
Thank You Teacher
For all the things you have done for me.
Happy Teachers Day!


**With ur kindness u get my attention,
Every day u are planting a seed,
Of curiosity and motivation,
To know and to grow and succeed


**Let us salute the nation builder.
Let us salute the creater of our destiny.
Let us salute our teachers.
GURU DEVO BHAVA
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!


**You Guided Me When I Was Lost
You Suported Me
When I Was Weak
You Have Enlightened me all through..



**The best teacher is the one who suggests
rather than dogmatizes,
and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.
-Edward Bulwer-Lytton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks