Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Year SMS-1

Fill your life with Happiness & Bright Cheer,
Bring to u Joy and Prosperity for the whole Year,
And it's my New Year wish 4u Dear,
Wish u a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.



**Bith gaya jo saal, Bhul jayye,
Es Naya Saal ko Gale lagayye,
Karte hai duwa hum Rab se sar jukake...
Es Saal ka Sare Sapne pura ho Aapke.
*NAYA SAAL MUBARAK*


**Merry Christmas,
Enjoy New Year,
Happy Easter,
Good luck on Valentines,
Spooky Halloween & Happy Birthday.
Now bug off and don't annoy me for the next 12 months!!!!


**Hope The New Year brings a lot of good cheer for you,
May all Your Dreams Will be True,
Hope the year also bring Gigabyte of Fun,
Happy New Near and good luck with your Resolution.


**Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don't get Fear
Coz, God Gift us a "BRAND NEW YEAR".
*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012*


**I Wish a wish for You Dear..
Sending you Big bunch of Wishes
from the Heart close to where.
Wish you a Very Very Happy New Year..


**When you feel that
Someone is taking your Place in Your Bestfriend's Heart...
Never Say I'll never let Go Close to My Bestfriend,
Rather Say Go as Close as You can,
I Will Still be the Closest.. !

May You Reach More Milestone,
'n
Discover more friends in Upcoming New Year.. !


**Your Eyes are Chakaris;
Your Lips are Rockets;
Your Smile is Phuljari;
Your Cheeks are Anaar;
You are a Patakha;
And your figure is a Bomb!
Please escape from here before I light you with a candle!
Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks