Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mother's Day SMS-1

**When you feel you are alone in the crowd,
When you think No.1 can understand you,
When your love is rejected by others,
& when you hate your Life,
Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you
more than any 1 else,
who care for you in loneliness,
& dies when you cry.
She is no 1, but your sweet loving mother.
Love your mom first and always



**A mother’s work is never done
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps you warm
Once in a year come this day when we say
Mother we wish you “Happy Mothers Day”



**Smiles of happy sunshine,
Arms of everlasting luv,
Touch of sweet roses,
There is magic in the air
Whenever ur there,
Mother, everything to U I owe,
May all pleasures of life come ur way.
“Happy Mother’s day”


**My Mummy
You are my 'supermom' in the whole world..
And I'm your 'tinyhero' who always break the rules
but never across the 'wild' borders..
You always protect me with your 'magic touch' & 'mighty hands'..
You never let me down even if I'm so close to be 'terminated' from the universe..
I love u today, tomorrow n till the end..
Happy Mama's Day!!!


**Your mother bore you
For 9 months ,
She watched her feet
Swell, she struggled to
Climb stairs,
She got breathless quick,
She bore excruciating pain,
She suffered many sleepless
Nights,
She became your nurse, your
Chef, your teacher, your
Cleaner, your launderette, your
Friend.
She struggled for you, but not
Did she see it as a struggle,
Not once did she develop
Regrets after all this ...
How dare you say even
"uff" to her ...

I love my mother beyond limits

Do you ... ? ? ?



**Mother is an undying love,
A love beyond compare,
the one you take your troubles to,
she is the one who really cares.
Mother you are all of this and more,
I love you very much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks