Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Romantic SMS-2

May Be You don't Have Powers Like God..
But Still You Control My Heart And Mind...

May Be You Don't Have Wings To Fly..
But You Are Still a Prince To Me..


May Be You Are Not Richest In World..
But Still You Rule My Heart With Your Smile

Time Will Always Fly,
But Our Friendship Will Never Die......

Good Morning Friends...


**She came today
Early morning
Start fighting
Her complain was
Who the hell
Permitted you
To come in my dreams.

Good Morning...!




**Hearts beat 72 times a min,
Even if ur heart beats only once a min,
U'll stil live coz 71 times my heart beats 4u..
Good Morning & Have a good day.



**A special LUNCH 4 u,
In de hotel of my Heart,
A boul of love,
A spoon of care,
In the pot of Happiness,
Dish is friendship,
Pay the bill
by
MISSING
Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks