Monday, January 20, 2014

Love SMS-1

A special LUNCH 4 u,
In de hotel of my Heart,
A boul of love,
A spoon of care,
In the pot of Happiness,
Dish is friendship,
Pay the bill
by
MISSING
Me....




**I'm a PAPER,
u can write ur feelings,
scribble ur anger,
use me 2 absorb tears.
Don't throw me after use but
when u feel cold burn me
to feel warm cause I Love you.


**I Can See You
In My Hands.
Whenever I Join Them To Pray.
Ur Face Is
One Of Those Who Live In
My Heart.
Because Our ReLation Is From
Heart To Heart,
Not
SMS To SMS."
So, Whenever I Don't Message You Don't Think That I Have Forgotten You...
I Remember U Every Time In My Prayes.



**Liking you is my nature
Missing you is my disappointment
Fighting with you is my Time pass…
Forgetting you is never in my life time.
Good Morning/Good Night



**Find someOne who isn't afraid to say they miss you SomeOne who's biggest fear is losing you even after youre already gone
SomeOne who gives their Heart completely
SomeOne who Loves You Unconditionaly....
Good Night & Miss You...!


**I will always care for you,
even we're not together
and even we're far,
far away from each other
Love YOUUUUUU & Miss You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks